This RaceQuip multi-layer SFI-15 racing driver's fire suit jacket comprises multiple layers of especially pliable quilted Nomex®. This proprietary soft & supple aramid fabric blend creates the most flexible and comfortable SFI 3.2A/15 racing jacket on the market. The outer layer of Nomex® features a shiny black finish with vertical quilting. All suit accents are black, including stripes, collar, zipper overlap, epaulettes, and cuffs. RaceQuip uses an oversized heavy-duty brass YKK Nomex® backed zipper for added durability. Elastic gathers near the waist keeps the jacket pulled taught on the bottom for proper fit. Exceeds SFI 3.2A/15 specs with tag placed on back of collar. Includes SFI 3.3 Rated Arm Restraint D-Rings and Clip-On Tethers. Manufactured in sizes Small - 2X-Large (refer to sizing chart).
- SFI 3.2A /15 Rated (Tag Affixed)
- Built-In SFI 3.3 Arm Restraints Included
- Soft Quilted NomexÂ® Construction is Extremely Flexible and Comfortable
- Shiny Black Outer Layer with Black NomexÂ® Cuffs, Epaulets, and Accents
- Oversize YKK Brass Zipper and Elastic Gathers at the Waist