This RaceQuip multi-layer SFI-20 racing driver's fire suit pants are made up of multiple layers of especially pliable quilted Nomex®. This proprietary soft & supple aramid fabric blend creates the most flexible and comfortable SFI 3.2A/20 racing pants on the market. The outer layer of Nomex® features a shiny black finish with vertical quilting. All suit accents are black including stripes, pockets, zipper overlap, stirrups and cuffs. RaceQuip uses an oversize heavy duty brass YKK Nomex® backed zipper for added durability. An elastic waistband and hook and loop closure keep the pants pulled taught for proper fit. Exceeds SFI 3.2A/20 specs with tag placed on waistband. Manufactured in sizes Small - 2X-Large (refer to sizing chart).
- SFI 3.2A /20 Rated (Tag Affixed)
- Soft Quilted NomexÂ® Construction is Extremely Flexible and Comfortable
- Shiny Black Outer Layer with Black NomexÂ® Cuffs, Pockets, and Accents
- Oversize YKK Brass Zipper and Hook and Loop Closure
- Elastic Waist Band and Stirrups