We engineer VP Classic SAE 20w50 Non-Synthetic Racing Oil with both high-quality mineral base stocks and a select balance of additives. As a result, it delivers superior film strength and wettability of critical engine parts while running or idle. Additionally, it contains enhanced levels of zinc (ZDDP), a strong detergent dispersant package, and an aggressive rust and corrosion additive.
Above all, our oil protects engines that run excessively hot and create large amounts of moisture at shut down. This racing oil provides excellent protection for both flat tappet and roller cams. The heavy base oil cut offers top-level polarity that stays on engine parts. This gives you a doube layer of protection.
Finally, do NOT mix oil additive supplements with our SAE 20w50 non-synthetic racing oil. Furthermore, we recommend that you don't use this in vehicles with catalytic converters.
This product is perfect for dirt, mud, drag, and classic car applications where an SAE 20w-50 non-synthetic racing oil is recommended.
VP CLASSIC 20W-50 RACING ENGINE OIL
- Multi-viscosity oil with conventional base stocks
- Heavy base oil cut provides superior film strength, wettability, & heavy load protection
- Enhanced ZDDP(zinc) levels for added wear protection to flat tappet/roller cams
- Friction reducing additive
- Strong detergent dispersant package and anti-foam control